A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,300 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 22 trips to carry that many people.
Click on the link to download your final test
Use the present perfect to talk about things you have experienced.
Don’t forget to pay my YouTube channel a visit. It’s loaded with the videos you need to practice at home.
Televised on UK’s regional television BBC1 London
The Verbs Quiz is here. Click on the link above to download it.
- Who didn’t want to play hide and seek after dinner?
- What is written on the pieces of paper in the game of ‘Smee’?
- What did Jack Sangston warn the players about?
- Who was sitting on the stairs two steps above Violet Sangston, between her and Captain Ransome?
- What did Reggie touch in the clothes cupboard?
- What did Tony Jackson bump into behind a curtain?
- What did Mrs Gorman’s finger-nails scratch?
- What did Tony and Mrs Gorman dislike about the game?
- Who was Brenda Ford?